Thank you for considering organizing a group with San Diego Repertory Theatre!
A performance at San Diego REP can be a great social outing for your club or organization. It can also be a unique fundraising opportunity. The REP staff can help you plan a successful event. For groups of 10 or more, please contact Vaughn Rainwater, Community Partnerships Ambassador, for more information at 619.544.1001 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A minimum order of ten tickets for the same performance is required to qualify for the group rate. The group discount is based off of the size of your group and the performance selected.
1. Gather a group of at least ten people. The larger your group, the larger the discount!
2. Select the performance you would like to see.
3. Call Vaughn Rainwater at 619.544.1001 or e-mail at email@example.com.
4. A 25% non-refundable deposit secures your groups reservation. You may always add to this number, space permitting.
5. Tickets may be paid for by check or credit card.
6. Discounted group rates are only valid for reservations made at least 24 hours in advance via e-mail or over the phone. They are not valid for purchases at the door on the day of the performance. Regular single ticket rates apply for all walk-in purchases made at the Box Office, even if you are affiliated with a group attending the same day.
7. We will have the tickets available for you at will-call in the box office, unless otherwise requested.
8. San Diego REP can help you promote your group event by providing you with promotional graphics and e-fliers to distribute to your members. Let us know how we can help!
9. Want to have a reception with your group? Chat with Vaughn about an event in our ever-changing art gallery before or after the show. We have a full liquor license and lobby bar!